Create IDBroker mapping
Learn how to create the IDBroker mapping for the PutHDFS processor.
This task is only needed if you use the PutHDFS processor for accessing your S3 bucket. To enable your CDP user to utilize the central authentication features CDP provides and to exchange credentials for AWS access tokens, you have to map your CDP user to the correct IAM role. The option to add / modify these mappings is available from the Management Console in your CDP environment.
- Access IDBroker Mappings.
- To access IDBroker Mappings in your environment, click
- Choose the IDBroker Mappings tab where you can
provide mappings for users or groups and click Edit.
- To access IDBroker Mappings in your environment, click .
- Add your CDP user or group and the corresponding AWS role that provides write
access to your folder in your S3 bucket to the Current Mappings
section by clicking the blue + sign.
- Click Save and Sync.