Create your cluster
Provides information about creating a Streaming Analytics cluster in Data Hub.
After you have met the prerequisites, you are ready to create your Streaming Analytics cluster using a default cluster definition.
- Log into the CDP web interface.
- Navigate to , and select the environment where you want to create a cluster.
Click Create Data Hub.
The following page is displayed:
- Select Cluster Definition.
Select the Streaming Analytics cluster definition from the Cluster
Definition drop-down list depending on your operational
There are four template options available:
- 7.2.1 - Streaming Analytics Light Duty for AWS
- 7.2.1 - Streaming Analytics Light Duty for Azure
- 7.2.1 - Streaming Analytics Heavy Duty for AWS
- 7.2.1 - Streaming Analytics Heavy Duty for Azure
For more information on templates, see Streaming Analytics deployment scenarios.
The list of services is automatically shown below the selected cluster definition name.
Provide a cluster name and add tags you might need.
You can define tags that will be applied to your cluster- related resources on your cloud provider account. For more information about tags, see Tags.
Optionally, use the Configure Advanced Options section
to customize the infrastructure settings.
- Click Provision Cluster.
You are redirected to the Data Hub cluster dashboard, and a new tile representing your cluster appears at the top of the page.