Downloading, staging, and activating the Oracle Instant Client parcel
The Oracle Instant Client 12 parcel is available on the Cloudera Archive outside the paywall. You can download it as a parcel from Cloudera Manager, and then distribute and activate it.
Use of this software requires acceptance of the Cloudera Redistribution License Agreement for Oracle Instant Client.
- Log into Cloudera Manager as an Administrator.
- Go to the Parcels page and click Parcel Repositories & Network Settings.
- On the Parcel Repository & Network Settings dialog box, add the following URL in the Remote Parcel Repository URLs field by clicking the add button:
- Click Save & Verify Configuration and close the dialog box.
Click Check for New Parcels.
The ORACLE_INSTANT_CLIENT appears in the list of available parcels.
- Find ORACLE_INSTANT_CLIENT and click Download, Distribute, and Activate.