Managing HBase replication policy
After you create an HBase replication policy, you can perform and monitor various tasks related to the replication policy. You can view the job progress and replication logs.
- View the policy name, source cluster name and tables selected to be replicated, destination Data Hub or COD, and the tables that have been replicated.
- Track the job history of the policy.
Edit the policy to delete tables. Perform the following steps to accomplish
Edit the replication policy or click
- Delete the tables in the Remove Tables from Policy dialog box.
- Click Update.
- Edit the replication policy or click Source.
- Repair or rerun the policy if a replication job fails after you delete a table in the HBase replication policy.
- Delete an HBase replication policy.