Viewing HBase RegionServer replication peer metrics
You can view HBase RegionServer metrics specific to a replication peer as a graph on the "Charts" tab for a replication policy on the "Replication Policies" page.
- Go to the Replication Policies page in CDP Public Cloud Replication Manager.
- Click a successful HBase replication policy that is not in an erroneous state.
- Go to the Charts tab.
Choose the following options depending on your requirement:
Choose one of the following HBase replication peer metric:
- Age of last shipped operation
- Age of last shipped operation rate
- Log edits filtered rate
- Log edits read rate
- Log queue size
- Log read in bytes rate
- Shipped batches rate
- Shipped ops rate
- Shipped size in kb rate
- Shipped hfiles rate
- Size of hfile refs queue
Choose an aggregate rollup level for the metrics:
- 10 minutes
- 1 hour
- 6 hours
- Choose a Start Time.
- Choose an End Time.
- Choose one of the following HBase replication peer metric:
- Click Load Metrics to view the graphs.