Configuring Cloudera Manager
From the Administration menu you can select options for configuring settings that affect how Cloudera Manager interacts with your clusters.
- Performance - Set the Cloudera Manager Agent heartbeat interval.
- Advanced - Enable API debugging and other advanced options.
- Monitoring - Set Agent health status parameters. For configuration instructions, see the topic Configuring Cloudera Manager Agents.
- Enable Cloudera usage data collection For configuration instructions, see Managing Anonymous Usage Data Collection.
- Set a custom header color and banner text for the Admin console.
- Set an "Information Assurance Policy" statement – this statement will be presented to every user before they are allowed to access the login dialog box. The user must click "I Agree" in order to proceed to the login dialog box.
- Disable/enable the auto-search for the Events panel at the bottom of a page.
- Configure diagnostic data collection properties. See Diagnostic Data Collection.
- Configure how to access Cloudera Manager help documentation.
You can change the language of the Cloudera Manager Admin Console User Interface through the language preference in your browser. Information on how to do this for the browsers supported by Cloudera Manager is shown under the Administration page. You can also change the language for the information provided with activity and health events, and for alert email messages by selecting Language, selecting the language you want from the drop-down list on this page, then clicking Save Changes.