CDH 6 includes Apache Kafka as part of the core package. The documentation includes improved contents for how to set up, install, and administer your Kafka ecosystem. For more information, see the Cloudera Enterprise 6.0.x Apache Kafka Guide. We look forward to your feedback on both the existing and new documentation.
Issues Fixed in CDK 2.0.2 Powered By Apache Kafka
- KAFKA-3495: NetworkClient.blockingSendAndReceive should rely on requestTimeout.
- KAFKA-2998: Log warnings when client is disconnected from bootstrap brokers.
- KAFKA-3488: Avoid failing of unsent requests in consumer where possible.
- KAFKA-3528: Handle wakeups while rebalancing more gracefully.
- KAFKA-3594: After calling MemoryRecords.close() method, hasRoomFor() method should return false.
- KAFKA-3602: Rename RecordAccumulator dequeFor() and ensure proper usage.
- KAFKA-3789: Upgrade Snappy to fix Snappy decompression errors.
- KAFKA-3830: getTGT() debug logging exposes confidential information.
- KAFKA-3840: Allow clients default OS buffer sizes.
- KAFKA-3691: Confusing logging during metadata update timeout.
- KAFKA-3810: Replication of internal topics should not be limited by replica.fetch.max.bytes.
- KAFKA-3854: Fix issues with new consumer's subsequent regex (pattern) subscriptions.