April 27, 2021
The 1.2 release of the CDP Private Cloud Management Console service provides the following new features:
- Managing user groups
- CDP Private Cloud Management Console allows you to manage user groups. As a CDP
administrator, you can create a group and manage the group membership. You can
also manage the roles and resources assigned to the group.
For more information, see Understanding CDP groups.
- Uploading multiple types of TLS certificates to the CDP trust store
- CDP Private Cloud Management Console enables you to update the TLS certificates
that CDP uses to make secure connections with different types of services and
workloads such as external databases, external vaults, Docker registries,
services used during CDP Private Cloud installation and runtime, and so
For more information, see Update TLS certificates.
- Configuring alert receivers
- CDP Private Cloud Management Console enables you to configure alert receivers to trigger automated system-specific event notifications through external services such as emails, Slack channel messages, webhook notifications, or PagerDuty messages.
For more information, see Configuring alert receivers.
- Updated options for collecting diagnostic data
- You can collect and download CDP Private Cloud diagnostic data for different
components and services by specifying various criteria in the Collect
and Send Diagnostic Data pop-up window.
For more information, see Private Cloud Monitoring and Alerts.