CDP workload user
You need the workload username to access Data Hub clusters and non-SSO interfaces such as CLI and SSH to clusters.
- CDP assigns workload username to admin users and power users during the initial configuration by default.
- A CDP power user or admin user can make you the power user. Thus, you can get your workload username.
- You can set your FreeIPA password to get access to non-SSO interfaces and your workload username will be automatically generated.
The workload username has the prefix of your identity provider and does not contain your domain name in the email address format.
To identify your workload username:
- Sign in to the CDP console.
- From the CDP home page, click Management Console.
- Click User Management in the left navigation panel. The Users page displays the list of all CDP users.
- Search for your username.
In the list of users that appears, you can see the Workload User Name column. Your workload username will appear under this column.