CDP workload user
You need the workload username to access Data Hub clusters and non-SSO interfaces, and to SSH to clusters.
CDP assigns workload username to all CDP users during the initial configuration. A user's workload username corresponds to the identity provider's user ID of the user. If a workload user name already exists in CDP, which can occur when multiple identity providers are mapped, the workload username will contain a numeric suffix.
To identify your workload username, navigate to Home > in the bottom left corner click on your user name > Profile > Workload User Name.
Alternatively, you can obtain your workload username by following these steps:
- Sign in to the CDP web interface.
- From the CDP home page, click Management Console.
- Click User Management in the left navigation panel. The Users page displays the list of all CDP users.
- Search for your username.
- In the list of users that appears, you can see the Workload User Name
column. Your workload username will appear under this column.
You can set your workload password to get access to non-SSO interfaces.