Using the Database Explorer UI, you can view information about table columns, partitions, storage, and metadata, as well as preview a few rows from the table. This enables you to ensure that your table contains exactly the information that you intend it to.
For each table, the following tabs provide respective details:
- Columns: You can view the details of each column of the table. You can also search for columns using the Search box.
- Partitions: You can view the details of columns that are partitions in the table. You can also search from the list of columns.
- Storage Information: You can view the storage information such as input format, output format, if the table is compressed, number of buckets, buck columns, and so on.
- Detailed Information: You can view details such as the name of the database, the owner of the table, the created time, the last accessed time, table type, and so on.
- Statistics: You can view the table statistics and column statistics.
- Data Preview: You can preview a few rows from the table.