Registering Google cloud account
You must have valid Google cloud credentials to register the cloud account with DLM.
- Create a storage account in Google Cloud Storage. The Access & Secret key can be retrieved from the Google storage account. This key is used in DLM UI to set up the cloud account credentials.
- In the DLM UI navigation pane, select Cloud Credentials > Add.
Enter the Google cloud details in the Add Cloud
- Cloud Storage Type - Select the replication cloud account from the drop-down.
- Name - Provide a unique cloud credential name.
- UPLOAD File - You must upload the service account
private key that you received when you created the Google cloud storage
account. NoteThis file must be available in
Optionally, you can add custom configuration details which gets registered as part of the Google Cloud account.
- Click ADD.
- Enter the Configuration Name and Configuration Value respectively.
Use the checked configuration option to secure your configured data in a keystore.
For Google Cloud, use the appropriate cloud credential properties to set up the custom configuration. When you enter the custom configuration details, you must make sure that you do not use the same set of values that were used when you first set up the cloud credentials. You can provide GCS-specific custom configurations that you must pass.
To enable the Google Cloud Storage local secure mode, set appropriate custom configuration values that you must pass.
- Click Save to save the changes. Verify that your credentials are listed on the Cloud Credentials page.