Registering Microsoft WASB cloud account
You must have valid WASB credentials to register the cloud account with DLM.
- Create a storage account in WASB. The Access key can be retrieved from the WASB storage account. The Access Key is used in DLM UI to set up the cloud account credentials.
- In the DLM UI navigation pane, select Cloud Credentials > Add.
Enter the WASB cloud details in the Add Cloud Credential
- Cloud Storage Type - Select the replication cloud account from the drop-down.
- Name - Provide a unique cloud credential name.
- Storage Account Name - Provide a name for the storage account.
- Access Key - Paste the Access Key generated from the newly created storage account.
Optionally, you can add custom configuration details which gets registered as part of the WASB cloud account.
- Click ADD.
- Enter the Configuration Name and Configuration Value respectively.
Use the checked configuration option to secure your configured data in a keystore.
For WASB, use the appropriate cloud credential properties to set up the custom configuration. When you enter the custom configuration details, you must make sure that you do not use the same set of values that were used when you first set up the cloud credentials. You can provide WASB-specific custom configurations that you must pass.
To enable the WASB local secure mode, set appropriate custom configuration values that you must pass.
- Click Save to save the changes. Verify that your credentials are listed on the Cloud Credentials page.