Meet the prerequisites
Before you start creating your first Flow Management Data Hub Cluster, you need to ensure that you have set up the environment properly and have all the necessary accesses to use CDP Public Cloud. Use this checklist to make sure that you meet all the requirements before you start creating the cluster.
- You have CDP login credentials.
- You have an available CDP environment.
- You have a running Data Lake.
- You have a CDP username and the predefined resource role of this user is EnvironmentAdmin.
- Your CDP user is synchronized to the CDP Public Cloud environment.