Meet the prerequisites
Use this checklist to make sure that you meet all the requirements before you start creating your first Streams MessagingData Hub cluster in CDP Public Cloud.
- You have CDP login credentials.
- You have an available CDP environment.
- You have a running Data Lake.
- You have a CDP username and the predefined resource role of this user is EnvironmentAdmin.
- Your CDP user is synchronized to the CDP Public Cloud environment.
- Your CDP user has the correct permissions set up in Ranger allowing access to Kafka, Streams Messaging Manager and Schema Registry.