Performing a maintenance upgrade
A maintenance upgrade can be conducted on a single Data Hub cluster in an environment, or on multiple Data Hub clusters.
- In the left-hand menu, click Data Hubs and then select the Data Hub to upgrade.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Data Hub details page and select the Upgrade tab.
- From the drop-down menu, select the Target Runtime
- Click Upgrade.
- Monitor the upgrade progress using the Data Hub Event History tab.
- When the upgrade is complete, verify the new version. Note that the new version is
reflected in the Platform Version, and not the cluster template name:
- If your cluster contains the Oozie service, after the maintenance upgrade is
complete, re-install the Oozie shared libraries and YARN MapReduce Framework JARs.
- Navigate to the cluster’s Oozie service in CM and click the Status tab.
- Click .
- Navigate to the cluster’s YARN service in CM and click the Status tab.
- Click .