Editing the IP CIDRs in the trusted list for endpoints in AWS environments
This topic describes how to change access to Hive, Impala, or Hue service endpoints in Cloudera Data Warehouse (CDW) Public Cloud.
After you have added IP CIDRs to the trusted list so they have access to Kubernetes endpoints and the load balancer endpoints of services such as Hive, Impala, or Hue, you can edit the lists of IP addresses to change access to the endpoints.
Required role: DWAdmin
You must activate an environment before you can view its details or edit the IP CIDRs that have been added to the trusted list. See "Activating environments" in the "Related information" section at the bottom of this page.
- In the Data Warehouse service, expand the Environments column by clicking the More… menu on left side of the page.
- In the Environments column, click the search icon and locate the environment where you want to edit the IP CIDRs that have been specified as part of a trusted list.
- When you locate the environment, click the edit icon in the upper right corner of the tile. This launches the Environment Details page.
- In the Environment Details page, edit the comma-separated list of IP CIDRs: IP CIDR(s) for Kubernetes cluster and IP CIDR(s) for the load balancer
- Click Apply to save your changes.