Cleaning Up Your AWS Deployment
When you are done testing or using Altus Director, terminate your instances to stop incurring charges to your AWS account.
- In Altus Director, terminate each instance in your clusters.
- Click an environment name.
- In the Actions column, select Terminate Cluster.
- Repeat for each environment you configured.
- If you want to save anything in Altus Director (the configuration file or database, for example), back it up.
- In the AWS Management Console, terminate the Altus Director instance and any other instance Altus Director was unable to terminate.
- If applicable, terminate any external database you configured Altus Director to use.