Uninstalling Teradata Connectors
Uninstallation with CDH 5 and Cloudera Manager 5
Perform the following steps to uninstall the Sqoop connectors for Teradata using Cloudera Manager 5:
- Removing the Sqoop Connector Parcels:
- In the Cloudera Manager Admin Console, click Hosts in the top navigation bar and then go to the Parcels tab. Parcels for the Sqoop connectors are listed on this page, prefixed by "SQOOP_", followed by the name of the connector.
- The Sqoop connectors are listed as Activated. To deactivate a parcel, click Actions on an activated parcel and select Deactivate.
- To remove the parcel, click the down arrow to the right of the Activate button and select Remove from Hosts.
- Redeploy client configuration:
- In the Cloudera Manager Admin Console, go to the Sqoop Client service.
- From the Actions menu at the top right of the service page, select Deploy Client Configuration.
- Click Deploy Client Configuration to confirm redeployment of client configuration.
Uninstallation without Cloudera Manager 5
To remove the Cloudera Connector for Teradata:
- Delete the cldra_td_connector file from managers.d directory located under the Sqoop configuration directory.
- Remove the files from the connectors distribution. These files might be in a location under /usr/lib/.
- Remove the JDBC drivers for Teradata that you copied to the lib directory of the Sqoop installation. Sqoop no longer needs these drivers. The Teradata JDBC drivers are named terajdbc4.jar and tdgssconfig.jar.