Updating an identity provider
You can update the group synchronization option and the provider metadata in a CDP identity provider. To update an identity provider in CDP, you must be a CDP account administrator or have the PowerUser role.
You might want to update the CDP identity provider to change the group synchronization option or if you want to update the list of x.509 certificates in the provider metadata.
Required role: Account administrator or PowerUser
- Sign in to the CDP console.
- From the CDP home page, click Management Console.
- In the User Management section of the side navigation panel, click Identity Providers.
- Find the CDP identity provider that you want to update.
- Click the Actions button and select Update Identity Provider.
On the Identity Provider window:
- You can change the Sync Groups on Login option.
- You can add or edit the SAML Identity Provider Metadata.
- You can check the Generate workload username by email box to have the workload username is generated based on the email instead of the default. See Generating workload usernames based on email.
- You can enable SCIM for Azure AD. See Configure SCIM with Azure AD.
- You cannot change the name of the CDP identity provider.
Verify the updates and click Update.
CDP updates the information for the CDP identity provider.