Enabling Configuration Change Alerts
You can set configuration change alerts to be service-wide, or on specific roles for the service.
Minimum Required Role: Limited Cluster Administrator (also provided by Full Administrator and Cluster Administrator)
- Click a service, role, or host.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- Click the Monitoring category.
- Check the Enable Configuration Change Alerts checkbox.
- Enter a Reason for change, and then click Save Changes to commit the changes.
- Click the Cloudera Manager logo to return to the Home page.
- Click the icon that is next to any stale services to invoke the cluster restart wizard.