Managing jobs in Cloudera Data Engineering
It is often necessary to modify your Cloudera Data Engineering (CDE) jobs. CDE makes it easy to modify most aspects of your jobs, including replacing the application code and any supplemental files, as well as modifying configuration parameters and the schedule.
- In the Cloudera Data Platform (CDP) management console, click the Data Engineering tile and click Overview.
- In the CDE Services column, select the environment containing the virtual cluster that your application is associated with.
- In the Virtual Clusters column on the right, click the View Jobs icon on the virtual cluster containing the application you want to manage.
- Select Jobs from the left hand menu.
- Click on the name of the job you want to modify.
- The Run History tab lists the recent job executions for the application. Click the Configuration tab to display the job configuration.
- Click the Configure button to edit the application configuration.
- Edit the configuration parameters you want to change, including uploading a modified JAR or Python file if necessary.
- Click Advanced Configuration to see additional parameters and the job schedule. Make any necessary changes, and then click Update.