What's New in Cloudera Manager 7.3.0
New features and changed behavior for Cloudera Manager.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-58397: Make the Schema Registry hashing algorithm configurable
- Added new option to Schema Registry configuration where you can change the hashing algorithm used to generate schema fingerprints. The default value is MD5.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-57697: SMM Should Auto-Configure SRM In Cloudera Manager
- SMM auto-configures its SRM connection based on a service dependency, manual configuration options are removed; affects CM > 7.2.3 with CDH >= 7.2.3, CM >= 7.3.0 and CDH >= 7.1.6
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-55800: Cruise Control should infer Kerberos and SSL settings
- The security.protocol property of CruiseControl has been removed, and now inferred from the Kafka broker configuration; affects CM >=7.2.1 and CDH >= 7.2.1, CM >= 7.3.0 and CDH >= 7.1.6
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-58498: [SCM] Lower the frequency of Global Audit Commands in Cloudera Manager
- Cloudera Manager's Audit Evictor command will now run once every 23 hours.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-58153: Schema Registry role log is not visible through the Cloudera Manager UI
- In versions before Cloudera Manager 7.2.3, Schema Registry logs are not displayed in the Cloudera Manager UI.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-58598: Exporting cluster configuration alters the solr-infra instance name
- New behavior for Cloudera Manager 7.3.0 and later: When imported a cluster template, each service's name will be filled in with the refname defined in the template. Previous behavior was that the service name would be the service_type + a random number. The new behavior takes effect as long as there is no pre-existing service in Cloudera Manager with the same name. This applies to all services in Cloudera Manager across all clusters. If there is a pre-existing service with the same name, then the previous behavior takes effect, and the new service name will be the service_type + a random number.
- OPSAPS-47379 – Spring Framework Upgrade
- The Spring Framework used by Cloudera Manager has been upgrade to version 4.3.19.RELEASE.