Managing License Keys for Cloudera Data Science Workbench
Cloudera Data Science Workbench requires a Cloudera Enterprise license. To obtain a Cloudera Enterprise license, either fill in this form, or call 866-843-7207. Note that only one license key can be used at a time.
After an initial trial period of 60 days, you must upload a license key to continue to use Cloudera Data Science Workbench.
Cloudera Data Science Workbench is fully functional during a 60-day, non-renewable trial period. The trial period starts when you create your first user.
If 60 days or fewer remain on the license, a badge in the lower left corner of the dashboard displays the number of days remaining. The initial trial period is 60 days, so the remaining days are always displayed during the trial period.
- A warning banner notifies you that the license has expired and suggests you contact the site administrator or upload a license key.
- You cannot create new users, projects, sessions, or jobs.
- Existing users can log in and view their projects and files.
- You cannot run existing jobs.
At this point you can obtain a Cloudera Enterprise license and upload it to Cloudera Data Science Workbench using the steps described below. Cloudera Data Science Workbench will then go back to being fully functional.
Cloudera Enterprise License
When an Enterprise license expires, a warning banner displays, but all product features remain fully functional.
Contact Cloudera Support to receive an updated license.
Uploading License Keys
- Go to .
- Click Upload License.
- Select the license file to be uploaded and click Upload.