Disable bundle upload for an existing cluster
Perform these steps to disable bundle upload for existing clusters.
- SSH into the master node for the cluster.
- Restart the SmartSense Server:
- (Optional) Disable SmartSense daily bundle capture:
- SmartSense is scheduled to capture a telemetry bundle daily. With the bundle upload disabled, the bundle will still be captured but just saved locally (i.e. not uploaded).
- To disable the bundle capture, execute the following:
hst capture-schedule -a pause
- Repeat on all existing clusters.