Minimum Required Role: Configurator (also provided by Cluster Administrator, Full Administrator)
To make configuration changes that apply to an entire cluster, do one of the following to open the configuration page:
- all clusters
and then select one of the following classes of properties:
- Advanced Configuration Snippets
- Disk Space Thresholds
- Local Data Directories
- Local Data Files
- Log Directories
- Navigator Settings
- Non-default Values - properties whose value differs from the default value
- Non-uniform Values - properties whose values are not uniform across the cluster or clusters
- Port Configurations
- Service Dependencies
- specific cluster
- On the Home page, click a cluster name.
- Select and then select one of the classes of properties listed above.
You can also apply the following filters to limit the displayed properties:
- Enter a search term in the Search box to search for properties by name or description.
- Expand the Status filter to select options that limit the displayed properties to those with errors or warnings, properties that have been edited, properties with non-default values, or properties with overrides. Select All to remove any filtering by Status.
- Expand the Scope filter to display a list of service types. Expand a service type heading to filter on Service-Wide configurations for a specific service instance or select one of the default role groups listed under each service type. Select All to remove any filtering by Scope.
- Expand the Category filter to filter using a sub-grouping of properties. Select All to remove any filtering by Category.