Terminating an Azure Deployment
How to Terminate an Azure Deployment
When you are done testing or using Cloudera Director, terminate your instances to stop incurring charges to your Azure account.
- In Cloudera Director, terminate each instance in your clusters.
- Click an environment name.
- In the Actions column, select Terminate Cluster.
- Repeat for each environment you configured.
- To save anything in Cloudera Director (the configuration file or database, for example), back it up.
- In the Azure web UI, terminate the Cloudera Director instance and any other instance Cloudera Director was unable to terminate.
- If applicable, terminate any external database you configured Cloudera Director to use.