Creating a Google Cloud Platform Project
To run Cloudera Director on Google Cloud Platform, begin by creating a project:
- Go to the Google Cloud Platform web site.
- Click My console in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Select your Google account, and sign in.
Your screen is redirected to the Google Developers Console.
- In the Google Developers Console, click .
- In the New Project form, enter a project name, click that you agree to the terms of service, and click Create.
You are ready to configure tools for your project.