Cloudera Manager Health Information
The following Cloudera Manager health information is available through Cloudera Director server:
- Host health
- Service health
- Cluster health
- Disabled - Health collection has been disabled on Cloudera Manager.
- Not Available - Cloudera Director does not currently have health information, or a health has "expired."
- Bad - Cloudera Manager reports the health as bad.
- Concerning - Cloudera Manager reports the health as concerning.
- Good - Cloudera Manager reports the health as good.
- lp.cache.health.pollingRateInMilliseconds - How often the Cloudera Director server polls Cloudera Manager for health information. The default value is 30,000 ms (30 seconds). To disable health collection, set lp.cache.health.pollingRateInMilliseconds to 0.
- lp.cache.health.numberOfHealthCacheExecutorThreads - The number of threads used to simultaneously request health information from Cloudera Manager. the default value is 5.
- lp.cache.health.expirationMultiplier - Used to determine if a health value is stale. If the health value has not been updated in pollingRateInMilliseconds * expirationMultiplier milliseconds, then the health value is considered stale and is reported to the web UI as NOT_AVAILABLE. Using the default settings, for example, if health has not been reported in 2 * 30,000 milliseconds = 60 seconds, it becomes stale. The default value is 2.