Get started with CML on Private Cloud
To get started as a user with Cloudera Machine Learning on your Private Cloud, follow the steps described below. They will show you how to set up a Project and work on some data.
Make sure the Admin creates a new Workspace for you. If you are an Admin, see: Provision an ML Workspace.
- Log in to your workspace. On the Workspaces tab, click Launch Workspace.
- Next, create a Project. See: Creating a Project.
- Once you have a Project, run a Session to start your work. See: Launch a Session.
- Test your access to the base cluster (Data Lake). See: CDP-DC cluster connectivity test.
- You can then run a Model. Learn about Models here: Creating and Deploying a Model.
- When you are finished with your workspace, your Admin can remove it, as described here: Removing ML Workspaces.