Enabling Health Alerts
You can enable alerts when the health of a role or service crosses a threshold.
Minimum Required Role: Configurator (also provided by Cluster Administrator, Limited Cluster Administrator , and Full Administrator)
- Select or open the page for a role.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- Select .
- Click the Monitoring category.
- Check the Enable Health Alerts for this Role or Enable Service Level Health Alerts checkbox, depending on whether you are configuring a role or a service.
- Enter a Reason for change, and then click Save Changes to commit the changes.
- Click the Cloudera Manager logo to return to the Home page.
- Click the icon that is next to any stale services to invoke the cluster restart wizard.