Describes how to set up and use profiles, models, Zeppelin, and statistical and mathematical functions to analyze sensor data.
- Creating Profiles
- Provides instructions for installing, configuring, and using the Profiler plus guidelines for defining the Profiler properties, examples, and methods for accessing the profiler to use for model scoring.
- Creating Models
- Provides instructions for interacting and utilizing models using the YARN application, a CLI deployment client, a Java client, and a series of Stellar functions.
- Analyzing Enriched Data Using Apache Zeppelin
- Provides instruction to set up and use Apache Zeppelin to analyze enriched telemetry data.
- Creating Runbooks Using Apache Zeppelin
- Provides instructions on creating Zeppelin runbooks to recreate investigations for security operations analysts.
- Analyzing Data Using Statistical and Mathematical Functions
- Provides instructions on using Stellar to perform statistical and mathematical functions in a scalable way to analyze sensor data.