Create IDBroker mapping
As an administrator, you must create IDBroker mapping for a user or group to access cloud storage. As a part of Knox, the IDBroker allows a user to exchange cluster authentication for temporary cloud credentials.
- Navigate to and select your environment.
- Click .
- Click on the IDBroker Mappings tab.
- Click Edit to add a new user or group and assign roles to have writing access for the cloud storage.
- Search for the user or group you need to map.
- Go to the IAM Summary page where you ca nfind information about your cloud storage account.
- Copy the Role ARN.
- Go back to the IDBroker Mapping interface on the Cloudera Management Console page.
- Paste the Role ARN to your selected user or group.
Click Save and Sync.
The following short video also details the procedure how to create the IDBroker mapping.