Add Ranger policies
Add Ranger policies to ensure that you have write access to your HBase tables.
- Go to Ranger in your Data Lake, and select the cm_hbase service.
From the Ranger cm_hbase service in your Data Lake,
create a new policy called customer-ingest that allows
the nifi-hbase-ingest user to access the HBase table into
which you want to ingest data.
The policy should ensure that the specified user has access to:
- The HBase table for data ingest
- The HBase Column family for data ingest into the specified table
- All columns within the specified column family
- Allows read and write permissions