Deploying a model from the destination Project page
You can deploy a model one or more times to create different versions of the model. You can also deploy a model you created in one workspace to a different workspace.
- Navigate to the Project you want to deploy to.
- Click Model Deployment in the left navigation pane.
- Make sure you have clicked the Deploy registered model checkbox at the top of the window.
- Select the registered model you want to deploy from the Deploy Registered Model field.
- If you enable authentication, the user will need to enter an API key to access and use the model in the case you have deployed the model to a shared project.
- Select Deploy Model at the bottom of the window.