Creating a Team
Users who work together on more than one project and want to facilitate collaboration can create a Team. Teams enable you to efficiently manage the users assigned to projects.
Team projects are owned by the team, rather than an individual user. Team administrators can add or remove members at any time, assigning each member different permissions.
- In New Team. , select
- Enter the name of the team.
Select Local or Synced Team.
CDP manages the member data of a Synced Team. The member data of a Local team is not managed by CDP.
- If Synced Team is selected, choose a group in Select Synced Group.
- Enter a Description, if needed.
Add or invite team members. Team members can have one of the following privilege
- Viewer - Read-only access to team projects. Cannot create new projects within the team but can be added to existing ones.
- Operator - Read-only access to team projects. Additionally, Operators can start and stop existing jobs in the projects that they have access to.
- Contributor - Write-level access to all team projects to all team projects with Team or Public visibility. Can create new projects within the team. They can also be added to existing team projects.
- Admin - Has complete access to all team projects, can add new team members, and modify team account information.
- Select Create Team.
- Select Sync Teams to update the teams with information in the CDP management console.