Managing a Team Account
Team administrators can modify account information, add or invite new team members, and view/edit privileges of existing members.
- From the upper right drop-down menu, switch context to the team account.
- Click Settings to open up the Account Settings dashboard.
- Modify any of the following settings:
- Modify the team description on this page.
- You can add new team members on this page, and modify privilege levels for existing members.
- SSH Keys
- The team's public SSH key resides here. Team SSH keys provide a useful way to give an entire team access to external resources such as databases. For instructions, see SSH Keys. Generally, team SSH keys should not be used to authenticate against Git repositories. Use your personal key instead.