Cloudera Flink Tutorials
The Cloudera Flink Tutorials walks you through the basic steps to create a Stateless Monitoring, a Stateful Inventory and a Secure application using Flink.
For newcomers, Cloudera recommends starting with the Simple Tutorial.
- Basic structure of a Flink application
- Logging with Kafka
- Job submission
- Alerting functionality
For a more advanced application, you can use the Stateful Tutorial to get familiar with using state and windowing.
- Using state within the application
- Windowing function
- Generating data from Kafka
- Production configuration
The Secure Tutorial serves as a first step to learn everything about the Flink security features within Cloudera.
- Securing Kafka
- Security parameters in a Flink job
- Kafka Metrics Reporter
- Integration with Schema Registry