Ozone HttpFS gateway
Ozone now supports HttpFS Gateway. This allows Ozone to integrate with other tools through REST APIs. HttpFS service is a Jetty based web application that uses the Hadoop FileSystem API to talk to the cluster. HttpFS service is an optional role available in an Ozone cluster.
- HTTP utilities such as curl and wget
- HTTP libraries Perl from other languages than Java
- Ozone filesystem CLI (ozone fs)
- Java applications using the Hadoop FileSystem Java API.
- Hadoop pseudo authentication
- Kerberos SPNEGO
- Other pluggable authentication mechanisms
- Hadoop proxy user support