Creating a Team With an Associated LDAP Group
You can create a team that synchronizes with an LDAP group.
- Site Administration level permissions required.
- In LDAP General Settings, you must specify an LDAP Bind DN and LDAP Bind Password.
- In LDAP Group Settings, you must specify an LDAP User Group or an LDAP Full Administrator Group.
- Click Admin in the navigation bar.
- Click the Teams tab.
Click New Team.
- Enter a Team Name.
- Choose LDAP Group.
- Choose the appropriate LDAP group from the Select LDAP Group pulldown menu.
- Enter a description for the new team.
Click Create Team.
The new team name will display in the Team tab.
- Click the Teams tab and click the new team you just created.
To add or invite additional team members, enter their user name or email in the Add
member field and click Add.
Team members can have one of the following privilege levels:
- Viewer - Read-only access to team projects. Cannot create new projects within the team but can be added to existing ones.
- Operator - Read-only access to team projects. Cannot create new projects within the team but can be added to existing ones. Additionally, Operators can start and stop existing jobs in the projects that they have access to.
- Contributor - Write-level access to all team projects to all team projects with Team or Public visibility. Can create new projects within the team. They can also be added to existing team projects.
- Admin - Has complete access to all team projects, can add new team members, and modify team account information.