Known issues and limitations in MiNiFi C++ Agent 1.22.06-h1
Learn about the known issues and limitations that you might experience while using MiNiFi C++ Agents. You can find information about the areas of impact, affected product versions, and possible workarounds.
- nifi.c2.agent.heartbeat.period must be an integer for EFM validation
- EFM fails to parse the agent manifest if the
nifi.c2.agent.heartbeat.periodis specified using the 'time period' format (for example: '30 sec'). The result is missing metadata and manifest updates, which significantly diminish the management capabilities with EFM.
- If you use MiNiFi with EFM, change the
nifi.c2.agent.heartbeat.periodproperty to an integer in milliseconds. For example use 30000 for 30 seconds, or 5000 for 5 seconds.
- Versions affected:
- CEM MiNiFi C++ agent 1.22.01 and higher
- Fixed in version:
- CEM MiNiFi C++ agent 1.23.02-h1