Configuring Properties Not Exposed in Cloudera Manager
Learn how to configure configuration properties not exposed in Cloudera Manager.
In addition to the configuration properties exposed directly for configuration through Cloudera Manager, SRM accepts a number of additional SRM specific properties as well as all Kafka client properties available in the version of Kafka that you are using. Properties not exposed directly can be set through the streams.replication.manager's replication configs property. For a comprehensive list of SRM specific properties, see the configuration properties reference. For a comprehensive list of Kafka client properties, see the upstream Apache Kafka documentation.
- Top level: Top level or global configuration is achieved by adding the property
on its own. For example:
- Cluster level: Cluster level configuration can be achieved by prepeding the
configuration property with a cluster alias specified in Streams Replication
Manager Cluster alias.. For
- Replication level:Replication level configuration can be achieved by prepeding
the configuration property with the name of the replication. For
Make sure that cluster aliases and replications are configured. Otherwise cluster or replication level configuration is not possible.
- In Cloudera Manager select Streams Replication Manager.
- Go to Configuration.
- Configure properties not
exposed in Cloudera Manager:
- Find the streams.replication.manager's replication configs property.
- Click the add button and add new lines for each additional property you want to configure.
- Add configuration
properties. For example:
- Enter a Reason for change, and then click Save Changes to commit the changes.
- Restart Streams Replication Manager.