Configuring SMM to Monitor SRM Replications
If you plan to use SMM to monitor Kafka cluster replication, ensure that you have configured SMM to communicate with SRM.
- From the Clusters drop-down, select Streams Messaging Manager.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- Click the Configure Streams Replication Manager box.
Specify the SRM protocol, host, and port in the remaining fields.
- The SRM host is a host where the Streams Replication Manager Service role is running.
- The SRM service port is the port where Streams Replication Manager service is running. It is specified in the config streams.replication.manager.service.port field.
- Restart Cloudera Manager if prompted to do so.