You can edit Datasets by adding or removing assets and changing the access state of the Datasets.
- Click a Dataset in the list to edit it. The Details page of that Dataset appears.
- On the Assets tab, click Edit to edit the content of this Dataset. The Dataset appears in edit mode. If another user is editing this Dataset, an error message will appear saying that this Dataset is being edited by another user and you cannot edit it.
Add or remove assets in the Dataset.
- Click Add to add new assets to this Dataset.
- Select one or more assets and click Remove to remove assets from this Dataset.
- Click Save to save the changes that you made to the Dataset.
Click Cancel to undo any changes that you made to this