What's new in Cloudera Streaming Analytics
Cloudera Streaming Analytics 1.11.0 covers new features beside the core streaming functionality of Apache Flink and SQL Stream Builder.
- Hotfix for CSA 1.11.0
- On September 22, 2023, CSA 126.96.36.199 was released as a hotfix to resolve some issues. If you have previously upgraded to CSA 188.8.131.52, upgrade to CSA 184.108.40.206 to access the latest version of CSA. You can find the new download links in the Download location of CSA.
- For more information about the issues fixed in CSA 220.127.116.11, see the Fixed issues section.
- Rebase to Apache Flink 1.16.2
- Apache Flink 1.16.2 is supported in Cloudera Streaming Analytics 1.11.0.
For more information on what is included in the Apache Flink 1.16.2 version, see the Apache Flink 1.16 Release Announcement.
- Apache Iceberg support
- Support for Apache Iceberg table has been added as a connector to Flink. This allows you to create Iceberg tables using the Streaming SQL Console.
- Support on CDP Private Cloud Base 7.1.9
- CSA 1.11.0 is supported on CDP Private Cloud Base 7.1.9.
For more information about the supported operating system and database versions, see the Support Matrix page.