Monitoring ML Workspaces
This topic shows you how to monitor resource usage on your ML workspaces.
Each ML workspace has its own Grafana dashboard.
Required Role: MLAdmin
You need the MLAdmin role to view the Workspace details page.
- Log in to the CDP web interface.
- Click ML Workspaces.
- For the workspace you want to monitor, click .
CML provides you with several default Grafana dashboards:
- K8s Cluster: Shows cluster health, deployments, and pods
- K8s Containers: Shows pod info, cpu and memory usage
- K8s Node: Shows node cpu and memory usage, disk usage and network conditions
- Models: Shows response times, requests per second, cpu and memory usage for model replicas.