Fixed Issues in Spark
This section lists the issues that have been fixed since the previous version.
- CDPD-10532: Update log4j to address CVE-2019-17571
- Replaced log4j with an internal version to fix CVE-2019-17571.
- CDPD-10515: Incorrect version of jackson-mapper-asl
- Use an internal version of jackson-mapper-asl to address CVE-2017-7525.
- CDPD-7882: If an insert statement specifies partitions both statically and dynamically, there is a potential for data loss
- To prevent data loss, this fix throws an exception if partitions are specified both statically and dynamically. You can follow the workarounds provided in the error message.