Adding a load balancer
Use Cloudera Manager to add a load balancer to Hue.
- Log on to Cloudera Manager and click Hue.
- Select .
Add 1 Load Balancer:
- Click Select hosts in the field under Load Balancer.
- Select a host and click OK.
[Optional] Add 2 additional Hue servers (for a total of 3) to boost
- Click Select hosts in the field under Hue Server.
- Select a host and click .
- Check the boxes for the new servers and load balancer.
- Click Save Changes and Restart Hue.
- Click .
Log on to Hue and ensure the port is 8889.