Fixed Issues in Apache YARN
Review the list of YARN issues that are resolved in Cloudera Runtime 7.2.7.
- COMPX-4550: The Hive On Tez queries fails after submitting to dynamically created pools.
- When you use Hive-on-Tez with application tags, the access control check failed for dynamically created queues. With this change, the ACL settings of the parent are looked up. This issue is now resolved.
- COMPX-4688: The fs2cs tool displays an exception if the weight of single leaf queue is 0 or the sum of weights is zero.
- Now the fs2cs tool generates the correct capacity value in the output. This issue is now resolved.
- OPSAPS-56456: Application history is lost for Mapreduce applications after the upgrade.
- The log aggregation file controllers suffix configurations are automatically changed during the upgrade to a CDP cluster. This issue is now resolved.
- OPSAPS-27702: YARN configuration for Limit Nonsecure Container Executor Users does not function as expected.
- Created a new upgradehandler which copies the SV value to the newly introduced ParamSpec during the upgrade. This issue is now resolved.