Fixed Issues in Streams Messaging Manager
Review the list of Streams Messaging Manager issues that are resolved in Cloudera Runtime 7.2.7.
- CDPD-20654: SMM fails to show replication flow status on the Replications tab
- As a result of an SRM Service REST API issue, replication flow
status as well as the latest cluster and topic level metrics were not provided to SMM.
This caused SMM to show no data for throughput, replication latency, and checkpoint
latency even if replication was working properly.
This issue is fixed. SMM now correctly displays this information.
- CDPD-19045: Kerberos rewrite rules should be applied for SMM Ranger Authorization
- Although SMM's Cloudera Manager config streams.messaging.manager.kerberos.name.rules is configured, this was not being honored when authorizing against Ranger.
- CDPD-19495: SMM UI does not show producer data on topics page
- The topics page, the topic profile pages, and the broker profile pages now show correct producer data.