Add NiFi to the Compute cluster
Provides the steps for adding and configuring the NiFi service to a Compute cluster.
- You have created a Shared Data Context and a Compute cluster.
- You have added the
nifiregistrygroups to Ranger in the Base cluster.
- You have created a Compute cluster with CDH and CFM parcels installed.
- After your Compute cluster is created, the Add Cluster - Configuration wizard displays.
- From the Select Services step, select Custom Services. Select NiFi and click Continue.
From the Assign Roles step, select the hosts onto which
you want to install your new NiFi roles.
ZooKeeper is a required dependency of NiFi. Select the hosts onto which you want to install ZooKeeper. Click Continue.
From the Review Changes step, review changes to your
configuration. Provide a value for your Initial Admin Identity. You may choose
to further customize your NiFi configurations here.
From the Configure Kerberos step, install Kerberos
client libraries on all Compute cluster hosts as needed.
Click Continue to initiate the Kerberos enablement.
- When you have completed these steps, click Continue. This starts the NiFi service installation.
- Click Continue and Finish to complete the installation.
Verify the new services are added properly by checking the health status for the new services. If the Health Status is Good, then the services added properly.
When you have finished adding the NiFi service, proceed by creating NiFi node users for NiFi Registry and Ranger.